This is a cellular simulative app based on Conway's Game of Life, trying to study and observe this two-dimensional universe in an intuitive way. In daily life, when you want to build a windmill, the first thing in your mind may be considering how ...
This is a cellular simulative app based on Conway's Game of Life, trying to study and observe this two-dimensional universe in an intuitive way.
In daily life, when you want to build a windmill, the first thing in your mind may be considering how to make the leaf and let it rotate. Now from another angle: any chance to just provide a suitable environment, sowing seeds, then wait it grow to a "windmill"? In the universe of Conway's Game of Life, this may be possible! Now let's take a look at this world, see what's happening here!
# Features of this app:
- Easy to use, following 3 steps to build the universe of Game of Life.
- 8 preset initial patterns for a quick start. Initial pattern constitutes the seed of the system.
- Free style: besides the preset patterns, can also tap into the grid directly to set up any new initial pattern.
- The rules can be modified! Change the parameters and see how these conditions effect the evolution.
- Support two sizes of the grid of universe, and three speeds for observing the evolution.
# About Conways Game of Life
Conways Game of Life is devised by John Horton Conway, a British mathematician, in 1970. The universe of the Game of Life is an infinite two-dimensional grid of cells. Following a set of basic rules it evolves generation by generation. And the evolution is determined by its initial configuration, requires no further input.
The game imagines that each cell of the grid has just two states: alive or dead. Its state in the next moment depends on the conditions of its 8 neighbours in the current moment, which following a set of basic rules as below:
- if exact 3 live neighbours, cell will be born.
- if more than 3 live neighbours, cell will die (of over-crowding).
- if less than 2 live neighbours, cell will die too (of under-population).
- if none of above, cell will remain the same as it is.
# Demo video of this app please visit:
Cells Game of Life 1.0 Education software developed by Modebiz. The license of this education software is shareware$, the price is 0.99, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this education software Cells Game of Life. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Cells Game of Life, you should buy from original publisher Modebiz.