MailBee.NET IMAP enables .NET applications to receive, parse, upload, search, and manage mail and folders on IMAP4 servers. TLS/SSL, S/MIME, proxy, Bayesian spam filter, HTML mail, international charsets, embedded pictures, IDLE, and more.
MailBee.NET IMAP is a set of powerful and robust .NET components for receiving, parsing, uploading, searching, and managing mail and folders on IMAP4 servers.Written in 100% managed C# code, MailBee.NET IMAP can be used in desktop, console and ASP.NET applications developed in C#/VB.NET/etc.
The key features of the components:
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- UIDPLUS, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IMAP4rev1, SORT, IDLE and other IMAP4 capabilities supported;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body, envelopes, custom FETCH requests;
- copy and move messages between folders;
- upload messages;
- search, flag, delete, expunge messages;
- download and manage folders;
- international folder names;
- get account quota and used space size (if the server supports QUOTA);
- can tolerate incorrectly formatted responses from the server;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat)attachments support;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including NTLM);
- Windows Integrated Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets, custom headers, custom message formats (such as meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
- import from and export to .EML files, streams, XML;
- integration with Smtp component;
- rich set of events and error handling features, memory and file logging, debug functions, etc;
- asynchronous processing options;
- documentation is available in CHM, VS.NET 2003, and VS.NET 2005 formats;
- Developer licenses permit royalty-free distribution.
MailBee.NET IMAP 4.0 Development software developed by AfterLogic Corporation. The license of this development software is shareware$, the price is 49.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this development software MailBee.NET IMAP. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of MailBee.NET IMAP, you should buy from original publisher AfterLogic Corporation.