Serial Port Monitor is a professional and powerful system utility for RS232/422/485 COM ports monitoring. The program monitors, displays, logs and analyzes all serial port activity in a system.
Serial Port Monitor is a professional and powerful system utility for RS232/422/485 COM ports monitoring. The program monitors, displays, logs and analyzes all serial port activity in a system. This is an ideal way to track down problems that may occur during application or driver development, testing and optimization of serial devices, etc.
Serial Port Monitor also offers advanced filtering and search, professional built-in terminal and data exporting options, user-friendly and flexible interface among its key advantages. It is a completely software solution, you don't need any additional hardware to use it.
With Serial Port Monitor you can:
Analyze Serial Port Activity
Serial Port Monitor can connect to a COM port, which is even already opened by any application, and can start monitoring it right away. All the data that goes through the monitored COM port will show up in our monitoring tool. Everything is captured in real-time, so you can track down problems immediately.
Moreover, you can redirect all the monitoring data to the specified file or you can copy all recorded data to clipboard. Serial Port Monitor gives you the ability to intercept and record all serial input/output control codes (IOCTLs), tracking their full details and parameters. You can save any monitoring session and load it next time whenever you need it.
monitor & analyze COM port
Read captured data in different ways
You can view data in all 4 monitoring views at the same time: table, line, dump or terminal mode, each providing a different way to represent recorded serial data. Serial Port Monitor lets you choose monitoring filters, thus saving your time and letting you track down only those events you are interested in.
Emulate data sending to serial device
You can send data in various formats (string, binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal, mixed) to monitored serial port as if it was sent on behalf of monitored application using terminal mode feature of Serial Port Monitor. Thus you can follow the reaction of the monitored serial device to some special commands and data.
Full features list:
* Start/stop monitoring of the serial port which is already opened by other application (available in Professional Edition only)
* Serial Port Monitor is completely compatible with Windows Vista/7 (both x32 and x 64)
* Serial Port Monitor and all of its internal drivers are digitally signed
* Any number of serial ports can be monitored simultaneously
* Supports all COM-port types: standard on-board ports, extension board ports, software-based virtual COM ports, bluetooth serial ports, USB to SERIAL cradles, etc
* Data transmission monitoring and logging
* Advanced send dialog: easily send various types of data, apply aliases for faster typing and automation, send files and loop functions and commands, change serial port parameters on-the-fly (available in Professional Edition only)
* Real-time data capturing
* Various monitoring visualizers: table view, line view, dump view, terminal view
* Incoming and outgoing data streams logging
* Multi-colored commands display in table view
* Any software/hardware that works with a serial port can be monitored
* Intercept and record all serial input/output control codes (IOCTLs), tracking their full details and parameters
* Customizable monitoring session logging (several timestamp formats, different scale of notation, customizable logging string length etc.)
* Convenient and flexible monitoring session's management: saving and loading all monitored data, exporting and redirecting to file functions
* Monitoring session exporting (HTML, ASCII text, UNICODE text, Exdidael CSV) and automatic redirection to file (Serial Port Monitor will automatically append all monitored data to a file in real-time)
* Supports copying all recorded data to clipboard
* Supports adding data automatically before and after packet to be transmitted
* Full duplex mode supported
* Control lines status visualized
* Unique stream filtering tools with presets
* All baudrates supported
* Flexible configuration: stopbits, flow control, parity control, data bits, highlighting, etc.
* User-friendly flexible interface: the software is designed to provide easy access to serial ports, no programming skills are required
Demo version limitations:
* fully functional 14-day trial
Monitor Serial Port activity 4.1 Network Monitors software developed by Eltima Software. The license of this network monitors software is shareware, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this network monitors software Monitor Serial Port activity. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Monitor Serial Port activity, you should buy from original publisher Eltima Software.