Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer.
It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. And has a everything you need in your daily work with files to make you work fast and efficient.
It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Browse inside archives, Workspace support, Scripting, Searching and a lot more. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard.
* Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
* Caching that enable fast file browsing.
* Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
* Customize the layout and colors.
* Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
* FTP, Registry , Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
* View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
* Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
* Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
* Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
* Use mouse and drag and drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
* FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort / unpack files when they are moved or copied.
* File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex.
* Both 32bit and 64bit versions available.
* Can be installed onto a USB memory device.
* Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy, And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
Get the Extended Test License from our website, With it you can run Multi Commander as a registered user until 2011-07-31 for free.