Raster to Vector converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images (such as BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, etc) into vector formats (such as DXF, HPGL, EMF, etc). You can scan old plans, archive drawings, or even photos and convert them into useful CAD data.
Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
Raster to Vector Advanced 7.1 Graphic Converters software developed by Raster to Vector, Inc. The license of this graphic converters software is shareware$, the price is 99.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this graphic converters software Raster to Vector Advanced. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Raster to Vector Advanced, you should buy from original publisher Raster to Vector, Inc.