SQL Server Data Access Components 8.0
Devart in Development \ Components and Libraries
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQL Server from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) for Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac OS X. SDAC-based applications connect to SQL Server directly through OLE DB, which is a native SQL Server interface. SDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich SQL Server connectivity solution, is a complete replacement for standard SQL Server connectivity solutions and presents an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver for access to SQL Server.
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus.
- Mac OS X support
- iOS support
- Android support
- Win64 development support
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support - Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
ArtfulBits Android chart (aiCharts) is a professional solution with a comprehensive feature set. aiCharts is a complete framework that allows developers to enhance applications with slick interactive charts in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and tutorials). aiCharts provides...
The Java Bridge to Exchange product is an effective solution to access data stored in the Microsoft Exchange server from Java. Exchange items like e-mails, contacts and appointments can be accessed, created, imported or exported with the library. The library can be used to integrate Exchange with...
PrecisionID Code 128 includes TrueType, Binary PostScript, and ASCII PostScript Fonts so you can easily print barcodes in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and Access! PrecisionID Font Formatting Components(TM) simplify barcode generation with a Crystal Reports UFL, Microsoft VBA module for Excel,...
Face detection software provides web developers the perfect solution to greatly optimize and automate the process of creating professional-looking, passport-like photos from original images of any type. Regardless of the quality, size, aspect ratio of the original image, the software can produce...
Ozeki VoIP SIP .NET SDK allows to develop a DTMF navigated IVR system written in VB.NET. In this sample program an IVR tree is built up from .xml file and SIP communication is supported by Ozeki SIP SDK. The extended codec support (G.729 and further codecs) assures excellent sound quality. The...
Add facial recognition and biometric identification features to your applications. FaceSDK is a multi-platform library enabling Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi developers implement fast and precise face recognition and identification in their applications. Working in...
FlashViewer Engine is a set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which adds extra features to Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX or Netscape plugin) such as loading from any sources, grab real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing. This great solution for playing Flash movies is an...
VaxTele SIP Server SDK (Software Development Kit) is a new and flexible approach to develop SIP based VoIP servers, IP-PBX, SIP gateways, SIP PBX. It is really easy to develop IP-Telephony, PC to PC and PC to Phone services by using VaxTele SIP Server SDK. VaxTele SIP Server SDK includes COM...
The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free...
USB Monitoring Control ActiveX Component (USBMC) - USB Devices Data Sniffing Control Com Library. Monitor USB Device From Your Application. USB Devices Connection Monitoring Component. The library lets you enumerate all installed usb devices, attach a monitor object to receive transferred data...