SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client. It is a solution for developing applications using various IDEs as RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD and now with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and RAD Studio 10 Seattle and iOS application development in C++Builder.
* RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
* Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
* Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
* NEXTGEN compiler support
* Elliptic Curve Key Exchange algorithm in SSH protocol is supported
* The TScCMSProcessor component for encrypting, decrypting, signing, and verifying data and files is added
* Android application development support.
* iOS application development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Win64 development support
* Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
* Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
* Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
* Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Compatible with any TCP application
* Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
* Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
* IPv6 protocol support
* Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
*Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server
Support for the TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols is added
Support for the Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange algorithm is added
SecureBridge 8.2 Encryption Tools software developed by Devart. The license of this encryption tools software is shareware$, the price is 99.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this encryption tools software SecureBridge. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of SecureBridge, you should buy from original publisher Devart.