USBlyzer is a Professional USB Protocol Analyzer software for Windows. It is capable of capturing, decoding and analyzing various class specific protocols i.e. HID, CDC used in the USB communication.
USBlyzer is an easy to use software-based USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows, which performs USB device activity analysis in real-time. USBlyzer allows you to capture, display and analyze IRP and URB requests and related structures used by USB device drivers as well as I/O control requests used by user-mode applications. Captured data can be saved to a file for later analysis.
The program can be successfully used for monitoring data flow between USB devices and Windows applications, debugging enumeration process and reverse-engineering USB protocol.
USBlyzer is a complete software solution, so you won't have to install any additional hardware or software.
The following are the key features of USBlyzer:
- You'll be able to start using USBlyzer right away. The intuitive and customizable user interface will get you up and running in no time.
- Capture and analyze all I/O activity going on between system software and USB devices (e.g. mice and keyboards, flash drives and more).
- Real time monitoring and capturing at any level in the USB driver stack from USB host controller to USB device.
- You can view detailed information about any USB device: Device descriptor, Configuration, Interfaces, Endpoints, etc.
- You can view detailed information about the captured requests such as bytes transferred/requested, transfer direction, and much more.
- Device class decoding reveals class specific requests and descriptors.
USBlyzer 2.0 Maintenance software developed by USBlyzer. The license of this maintenance software is shareware$, the price is 200.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this maintenance software USBlyzer. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of USBlyzer, you should buy from original publisher USBlyzer.