Verax NMS is used for cross-silos management and monitoring of networks, applications, data centers and clouds. NMS leads to reducing downtime, so to better service performance and better satisfaction from network use at the same time.
Verax NMS is used for cross-silos monitoring and management of networks, applications, data centers and clouds. Software functionality enable quicker and more effective potential problem detection via event correlations, notifications and automated business logic. All of this leads to shortening service downtimes. There is also an automation of repeatebale tasks for improving operational efficiency.
- Support of wide range of network elements, such as workstations and servers, Brocade routers with MPLS support, etc.
- Virtualization awareness and support for VMware
- Performance data collection using various protocols such as SNMP, WMI, etc.
- Alarm generation based on system events (e.g. traps); notification via e-mail, sound, consple
- Support for SNMP v1, v2 and v3
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV or XLS; graphically designed report tamplates
- Event log for tracing system and user events (e.g. new object added, object deleted, etc.)
- Easy instalation and configuartion; co coding or scripting knowledge required
- Mobile apps for Google Android and Windows Phone; HTML interface for iPhone, iPad, Google Android qand other mobile devices
Verax NMS 1.9.6 Network Monitors software developed by Verax Systems Corp. The license of this network monitors software is freeware, the price is free, you can free download and get a fully functional freeware version of Verax NMS. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this network monitors freeware Verax NMS. Always use genuine version that is released by original publisher Verax Systems Corp..