Why download the Auto Accident App?
The Accident Application is one of those things you dont think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, youll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-dos, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator.
About The Schmidt Firm, LLP
The Schmidt Firm, LLP has focused its practice on the representation of plaintiffs involved in both traditional personal injury and wrongful death litigation involving medical malpractice, transportation accidents and nursing home abuse as well as mass tort and toxic tort litigation involving defective or dangerous pharmaceuticals, medical devices and toxic substances like Benzene and Asbestos. The Firm has also handled a large number of business cases, for both plaintiffs and defendants, as well as built one of the nations most preeminent Oil & Gas litigation practices.
Few firms in the United States have the structure or resources to effectively handle such a broad range of personal injury litigation and business cases as we do. Our firm includes specialists in personal injury, mass tort and pharmaceutical cases, as well as specialists in business and Oil & Gas cases.
Our structure gives us the ability to work independently of one another, or, when necessary, going beyond teamwork to that higher level of dedication only family spirit can generate. This ability may be our major advantage.
Resources are also key to the firms success. Our in-house staff (attorneys, nurses, legal assistants, forensic specialists and investigators, animators and graphic artists) provides thorough pre-trial discovery and state-of-the-art CD-ROM settlement presentations. Furthermore, solid financial resources enable the firm to associate with attorney appellate specialists and counsel experts which enhances our ability to sustain the costs associated with large, lengthy and expensive litigation.