With the "AllWebMenus Accessible (508, WCAG) Menu Add-in" you can create feature-rich, accessible CSS menus for websites easily.
Use plenty of stylish themes to easily build SEO-friendly, cross-browser, accessible, Section 508/WCAG/ADA/WAI CSS menus for all browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.) & all popular platforms (Win, Mac, Unix). Easy & visual for non-programmers, powerful for programmers!
Position your menus to your pages with easy & flexible options!
Main AllWebMenus features:
- Ready-made Themes/Examples for creating stylish menus
- Rich & intuitive User Interface
- All authoring tools & CMS platforms supported
- Plenty of buttons, icons, bullets, arrows & backgrounds to use
- Optimized engine
- Menus populated EITHER by items within your project OR "on-the-fly", using on-page UL/LI items
- Right-to-Left language (RTL) support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component
- WordPress Menu & Joomla Menu Add-ins
- FrontPage Add-in
- Expression Web support
- Sliding Menu, Floating Menus & Server Side Menus Addins (API for programmable menus)
- Accessible (Section 508/WCAG) Menu Add-in
- Various Opening/Closing effects
- Scrollbar or Auto Scroll option for large submenus
- Auto highlight of currently visited item
- Use of menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus on the same page
- Free Sitemap Builder
AllWebMenus Accessible Menu 1.0.1 HTML Tools software developed by Likno Software. The license of this html tools software is freeware, the price is free, you can free download and get a fully functional freeware version of AllWebMenus Accessible Menu. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this html tools freeware AllWebMenus Accessible Menu. Always use genuine version that is released by original publisher Likno Software.