Anychart Flash Maps Flexible XML-Driven solution: US, World, US Counties. You can add background and captions, XML data file and a set of customizable options make AnyChart Maps a universal solution for web developers.
Anychart is a flexible Flash based-solution, which allows you to easily display any sort of data dealing with geographical locations. It contains United States Maps with Counties, World Map, etc. XML data file and a set of customizable options make AnyChart Maps a universal solution for web developers.
AnyChart allows you to create superb, compact, interactive maps.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily add your own background image - your map will look like you want! It can also use an image as a link.
AnyChart Flash Map Component 5.1 Flash Tools software developed by AnyChartCom. The license of this flash tools software is shareware$, the price is 399.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this flash tools software AnyChart Flash Map Component. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of AnyChart Flash Map Component, you should buy from original publisher AnyChartCom.