Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without using MS Project. It allows exporting project data to HTML, PNG, JPEG, PDF, XPS, XAML & SVG formats.
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without utilizing MS Project. It supports reading MS Project Template (MPT) files as well as allows exporting project data to HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, XPS, XAML and SVG formats. It reads & writes MS Project documents in both MPP & XML formats. Developers can read & change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations & calendars.
- Create new project files from scratch
- Define weekdays for the calendar
- Define exceptions in calendars
- Read password protected MPP files (MS Project 2003 format supported at present)
- Retrieving Task predecessors and successors information
- Handle resource attributes
- Define resource assignment and allocation
- Render project data to PDF
- Working with Extended Task attributes
Aspose.Tasks for Java 1.0 Components and Libraries software developed by Aspose Pty Ltd. The license of this components and libraries software is shareware$, the price is 599.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this components and libraries software Aspose.Tasks for Java. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Aspose.Tasks for Java, you should buy from original publisher Aspose Pty Ltd.