AudioLab is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast audio processing.
Allows audio capture, processing, playback and br with zero lines of program code.
AudioLab supports Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and the latest DirectX Media Objects (DMO), DirectShow, ASIO, VST 2.X and 3.0, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective.
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Capture - captures audio from microphone, LineIn, Modem or other input device (DirectShow, WaveAPI and ASIO)
- Recording - records in Wave, WMA(ASF), Ogg, and other formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI, Ogg and Windows Media Encoder).
- Playback - plays Wave, WMA(ASF), Ogg, and other file formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI, Ogg and Windows Media Encoder).
- Output - plays audio aver speakers, LineOut, Modem or other Output device (DirectShow, WaveAPI and ASIO)
- Broadcast - broadcasts audio over IP using Windows Media Encoder.
- Receiver - receives remote audio over IP using Windows Media Encoder.
- Generators - generate Wave, Triangle, Rectangle, ChainSaw, Random Gauss and custom audio.
- Processing - audio filters, amplifiers, equalizers and converters, including custom user defined filters(DirectShow, DMO, VST2/3, and native).
- Mixer - Mixes audio signals.
- Switches - control enable and disable the audio flow.
- VU, PPM and RMS Meters - Volume Unit, Peak Programme Meter, and Root Mean Square meters.
- Audio Compression components - compress and decompress audio streams(DirectShow, ACM, and native Vorbis and Speex).
- Spectrum - performs real time FFT(Fast Fourier) of the audio, and represents it as spectrum.
- Scope and Waterfall - display wave and spectrum data.
Free for non-commercial use.