1. Autocop manufactures Automatic Vehicle Location and Tracking Systems (AVLT) as well as Car Security Systems (CSS), which consists of GSM modem, GPS receiver, Pre-activated GPRS enabled SIM card and a Micro Controller.2. Main features of AVLT ...
1. Autocop manufactures Automatic Vehicle Location and Tracking Systems (AVLT) as well as Car Security Systems (CSS), which consists of GSM modem, GPS receiver, Pre-activated GPRS enabled SIM card and a Micro Controller.
2. Main features of AVLT and CSS are as follows;
i. Real Time Tracking.
ii. History Data Playback.
iii. Over-Speed Alert Notification
iv. Geofece Entry or Exist Alert Notification
v. Route Deviation Alert Notification
vi. Point of Interest (POI) reach Alert Notification
vii. Variety of Reports Generation based on Time, Distance, Alerts and so on.
i. Vehicle Immobilization
ii. Door LOCK and UNLOCK
3. Above features are provided to customer to monitor and control their vehicle through Website and iPhone App.
4. Website and iPhone App interact with AVLT and CSS installed in the customers vehicle through our companys dedicated data center by Web APIs and Web Services.
5. Tracking and Monitoring through iPhone App:
a. AVLT installed in customers vehicle sends data to Autocops Server for every 60 seconds.
b. When customer Sign-in into Mobile App, it connects to server to verify the login credentials entered by customer. If credentials are fine, server returns TRUE flag otherwise FALSE flag in XML format.
c. App connects to server at regular intervals of 60 seconds to get the vehicles data in XML format through Web APIs and Web Services.
d. Vehicle data being received by App from server consists of Latitude, Longitude, Ignition Status, Speed and etc.
e. Through Maps integration, received latitude and longitude would be projected to display vehicles current location to customer.
6. Controlling through Mobile App:
a. During customer registration phone number in which App would be installed, is linked to AVLT to use its features and services. This process of registration is done through Website. Mobile App has got nothing to do with customers registration.
b. After successful registration, customer would be informed with the phone number of AVLT as it consists of GSM modem and SIM card, through SMS and Email by Website.
c. Features of Vehicle Immobilization and Door LOCK and UNLOCK are by default controlled by SMS or Autocops server.
d. Whenever AVLT receives SMS from customer, AVLT then validates whether received SMS is from registered phone number or not. If yes, then acts accordingly otherwise it takes no action but informs to Autocops server. Each and every activity being performed by AVLT would be enrolled in server for further analysis and development.
e. In Mobile App, sending SMS to AVLT has been automated through predefined SMS command, AVLT phone number and a button click.
f. When customer has lost the mobile and has no means to send SMS to AVLT installed in customers vehicle, then Autocops server will send the necessary commands to control the vehicle on customers request.
Autocop Trackpro 1.0.3 Travel software developed by Raghavendra Ware. The license of this travel software is freeware, the price is free, you can free download and get a fully functional freeware version of Autocop Trackpro. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this travel freeware Autocop Trackpro. Always use genuine version that is released by original publisher Raghavendra Ware.