Export InDesign to general purpose XML and HTML. Create flip page eBook web site with full-text search with a click. Converts document content and original high resolution images for the re-use in web and database applications.
'BatchXSLT for InDesign' converts InDesign documents into an easy to understand general purpose XML format and to a 'ready to use' flip page eBook, effortless, without having to go through a long configuration process for each document. It also converts original high resolution images (like PDF, EPS or TIFF) into the JPEG format usable on the web.
The exported XML or HTML data may be used and viewed 'as is' as flip page eBook. As the data is plain understandable XML, it may be used for any other purpose like database archives, to distribute on a CD or to create an own dedicated output format matching a certain DTD.
- Automated export of InDesign documents to XML and flip page eBooks
- XML and HTML display as flip page ePaper (eBook) or XML tree in a browser
- Merge boxes into article groups
- Convert tables to HTML tables
- Automatically creates CSS matching the original InDesign document's styles
- Fonts replacement
- Creation of active hyperlinks
- Integrated image converters 'Ghostscript' and 'ImageMagick'
- Converts high resolution images (TIFF, EPS...) to JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF
- Export images in multiple sizes
- Configurable DPI and image quality
- Included full-text search system based on MySQL and PHP
- Full-text search on articles and PDF ads
- Optional osCommerce shop connection
Comprehensive user and 'How To' manuals are included.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.4 or newer and with InDesign CS4, CS3 and CS2 documents.
BatchXSLT for InDesign (Windows) 00C 1 XML/CSS Tools software developed by AiEDVch. The license of this xml/css tools software is demo$, the price is 780.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this xml/css tools software BatchXSLT for InDesign (Windows) 00C. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of BatchXSLT for InDesign (Windows) 00C, you should buy from original publisher AiEDVch.