“Big Kahuna Reef 2: Chain Reaction” is a puzzle game, and the second edition of the “Big Kahuna” series. It recreates very well an underwater world around the beautiful Hawaiian reefs.
“Big Kahuna Reef 2: Chain Reaction” is a puzzle game, and the second edition of the “Big Kahuna” series. It recreates very well an underwater world around the beautiful Hawaiian reefs. The objective of “Big Kahuna Reef 2: Chain Reaction” is to create matches of three in a row (or more), by clicking on adjacent tiles to swap them. The game provides a board of tiles with different icons on them. Most of the icons are marine species or nautical elements. When you create the match, those tiles disappear and the tiles above them fall down. The holes created are automatically occupied by new tiles. Hopefully, you’ll create a chain reaction and get points very fast.
As you progress on the game, you’ll be releasing fishes. You’ll be able to see what fishes you’ve released from the main menu, under the option “My Fish”.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options on it:
- Play Game: this option leads you to the mode selection screen. Regarding time, there are two modes available: Action Mode (the clock is ticking as you play), and the Relaxed Mode (there’s no time running). Regarding the adventures, there are three options for you to choose. Let's take a look at them:
- Kahuna Quest: This is the best way to start playing this game. Playing the Kahuna Quest unlocks the 26 fish for play in the Other Adventures area and also unlocks the Tiki Challenge area. There are 100 levels in the Kahuna Quest.
- Tiki Challenge: These levels are fairly challenging, and require a decent set of Big Kahuna Reef skills to enjoy. There are also 18 additional fish to discover and unlock in this area, and 35 levels to complete.
- Other Adventures: One of the cool new features of Big Kahuna Reef 2 is the over 600 included levels created by players from around the world. These sets are loaded with challenging styles, crazy art and unique game play twists, and are indicative of the creative ideas that can be found on downloaded level sets from the Internet.
- Mouse Party: This is the Big Kahuna (previous edition) equivalent of Multiplayer. However, the twist here is that you can have up to 8 players at once on the same computer! Each player will control a mouse and will be clearing the board cooperatively or competitively with the other players.
- My Fish: from here you can see the fishes that you’ve released so far.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound options, display options, see the high scores, open the user manual on line, and see the credits.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Audio Options: inside the options menu.
- Display Options: inside the options menu.
- High Scores: inside the options menu.
- Add Player: to add a new player to the current game.
- Restart level: to start the game all over again but in the same current level.
- Save and Quit: to close the game saving the current session.
- Continue: you go back to the game.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows XP/Vista
• Memory: 128 MB
• DirectX: 7.0 or later
• CPU: P733
Big Kahuna Reef 18.104.22.168 Games software developed by Reflexive. The license of this games software is shareware$, the price is 19.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this games software Big Kahuna Reef. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Big Kahuna Reef, you should buy from original publisher Reflexive.