“Brain Challenge” is an entertainment, complete personal-training program to boost brain activity, help develop stress management skills and develop creativity.
“Brain Challenge” is an entertainment, complete personal-training program to boost brain activity, help develop stress management skills and develop creativity. By tracking your brain capacity over time, Brain Challenge will help you identify your mental strengths and weaknesses and help you become stronger overall.
The game evaluates your mental abilities in several areas of cognitive functions, including logic, math, memory, visual and focus. There’s a total of 20 mini-games included in Brain Challenge.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be welcomed by Dr. Hurly, one of the two coaches from which you can select yours. Right after, you’ll be taking a test of five games to evaluate you initial mental ability, measured as a percentage of brain usage. When you’re done with the test, maybe shocked with the results, you’ll get to the welcome screen with the following options:
- Daily Test: this option allows you to take a test in different areas. When you hit this button you get to a submenu with three options: Brain Test, Stress Test, and Kid Test.
- Training Room: this option gets you to your training in order to improve your abilities. There’s also a submenu for you to choose the category in which you want to train on: Brain Training or Stress Training. The Brain Training is in turn, classified into the following categories: Logic, Math, Memory, Visual, and Focus. The Stress Training is in turn, classified into two categories: Multitask and Physical.
- Brain Charts: this option shows a chart describing your progress.
- Help and Options: this is the menu from which you can access some features and set some game options like: How to play, which leads you to a card-style help; Controls, which shows you how to play using the keyboard or the mouse; Settings, to set sound on/off, full screen on/off, change coach, and change profile
- Creative mode: this option is blocked until you get some achievements in the normal game.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
Once you are playing, you can press the PAUSE button to see the following pop-up menu:
- Resume Game.
- Game Rules.
- Help & Options.
- Main Menu.
- Exit Game.
You can try this game for 30 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Processor speed: 500 Mhz
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): 70 MB
- Graphics Card: Display 800x600 / 16 bits
- Sound Card: Wave compatible playback
Brain Challenge 184.108.40.206 Games software developed by Oberon Media. The license of this games software is shareware$, the price is 19.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this games software Brain Challenge. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Brain Challenge, you should buy from original publisher Oberon Media.