The features of CCNA Network Simulator include - Lab exercises: More than 80 labs for hands on practice, Detailed lab manual, Supports 200+ router and switch commands.
Overview of CCNA Network Simulator for CCNA by CertExams.com
- Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of CCNA syllabus useful for students and it also includes objective type questions at the end of each section to test the student's knowledge on the concept.
- Labs for practice: Includes 80+ labs on various topics like Access-Lists, Frame-Relay, IPv6, IPv6 Routing Protocols, DHCP, VLAN, VTP, STP etc for hands on practice.
- Network Simulator: Supports 200+ Cisco IOS commands to configure networks. After configuration, you can even ping the other routers for proper configuration verification.
- Router Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one router and practice as per the requirement .
- Switch Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one switch and practice as per the requirement .
- Supported Commands: The software contains a tab for supported commands which contains a list of all the router and switch commands currently supported in the software.
- Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
- Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.
CCNA Network Simulator 2.6.0 Teaching Tools software developed by Anand Software and Training (P) Ltd. The license of this teaching tools software is demo$, the price is 29.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this teaching tools software CCNA Network Simulator. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of CCNA Network Simulator, you should buy from original publisher Anand Software and Training (P) Ltd.