If you own a Chow Chow or if you're thinking about getting one, then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read...
Who Else Wants The Happiest, Healthiest, Most Well-Behaved Chow On The Block And Keep Them From Biting The Mailman? That's Right! In Less Than 90 Seconds, You Can Have Instant Access To A "Back-Stage" Pass To The Real World Of Chow Chow Dogs... And How You Can Fully Understand Them!
Here's Just a "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With Chow Chows Revealed
* How you can tell if the chow is a true "pure bred" when he's purchased
* Learn exactly how to care for your chow chow
* Why they pace when you're grabbing for the leash
* How much to feed your chow, and how many times a day
* Discover the most common problems in chows, and how to prevent and treat these problems
* Medical related topics such as their hip problems and eyes..
* How exactly you need to "potty" train your chow so your house is clean and mess free!
* What kind of diet a chow puppy will need to grow
* Why exactly their tongues are the black/blue color
* If chows are a one owner pet, or if they can adjust to a new owner..
You'll Also Learn All About The Following...
* What exactly you need to do to groom your Chow chow
* Why some chow breeds look so different from other chow breeds
* If they shed, and if so, how much!
* Can these dogs be easily trained? (It's not what most people think!)
* If these dogs are any good as hunting dogs, in today's world
* If they bark a lot and for long periods of time, and if you can change that
* Why they scratch themselves a lot, even if they DON'T have fleas!
* If they're good with children, or not
* What the temperament of the Chow chow breed is, and if it can be changed
* What temperatures are too hot for these dogs with thick coats..
* How to make a chow come to you right when you call him!
* Why it is some chows immediately accept some people and not others, and how YOU can change that!
* Plus Much, MUCH More!!
And that's just a fraction of what this book can teach you and your chow.
1) Learn all about Chow Chows with this Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.