Comodo Cloud Scanner (CCS) is an easy to use tool that quickly and accurately identifies malware, viruses, suspicious processes and other problems with your computer.
Comodo Cloud Scanner (CCS) is an easy to use tool that quickly and accurately identifies malware, viruses, suspicious processes and other problems with your computer. It harnesses all the scanning power of Comodo Internet Security and Comodo System Cleaner and packages them inside a lightweight and sleek desktop interface. What's more, instead of using your computers processing power to run a scan, CCS connects to Comodo's powerful online servers and gets them to do all the hard work instead. Put simply, there's never been an easier or more accurate way to diagnose potential problems on your PC.
Comodo Cloud Scanner Features
- Identifies viruses, hidden processes, registry errors, privacy concerns and junk files
- Scans run straight from our cloud servers so you don't have to install multiple programs
- Fast, extremely accurate and very light on system resources
- Real time connection to Comodo's servers means your system is tested against the very latest signature database
- Includes free, no hassle, 30 day trial for LivePCSupport.
Comodo Cloud Scanner 2.0 Utilities software developed by Comodo Group. The license of this utilities software is freeware, the price is free, you can free download and get a fully functional freeware version of Comodo Cloud Scanner. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this utilities freeware Comodo Cloud Scanner. Always use genuine version that is released by original publisher Comodo Group.