CnD is a software that is made to demonstrate thermal analysis and design calculations required for designing shell and tube condensers.
CnD is a software that is made to demonstrate thermal analysis and design calculations required for designing shell and tube condensers. This software can design, horizontal shell side condensers, horizontal tube side condensers, vertical shell side condensers, vertical tube side condensers and reflux condensers. This software application is intended for use by professional and academics in the engineering industry. Some basic understanding in thermodynamics, fluid flow and shell & tube heat exchangers is required before attempting to use this tool.
- Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
- Import physical properties data to hot side and cold side from Microsoft Excel & from WeBBusterZ Physical properties database (included!)
- Save/Load results
- Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
- Export Results summary to Microsoft Word or Print Results summary.
- Supports Horizontal shell side/Horizontal tube side/Vertical shell side/Vertical tube side and Reflux condensers design.
- Supports Full condensation and Partial condensation (Subject to condensation model selection please see the table provided below for full information).
- Support Sub cooling, Zone analysis, Shear Controlled and Gravity Controlled condensation (Subject to condensation model selection please see the table provided below for full information).
- Basis and assumptions that the software makes during the calculations are stated on a visible panel.
- Support single phase vapour condensation on hot side and liquid coolant on cold side, bare tubes only
- TEMA designations.
- Ability to calculate unknown Cold side temperature, Unknown Hot or cold side flow rate.
- Triangular and square pitch tube orientation
- Detailed calculation than displays many calculated variables such as: Duty, Area, Number of tubes, Shell/Tube velocities, flooding velocity and operating velocity for reflux condenser, Reynolds numbers, Condensation heat transfer coefficient, Condensation flow regime, Number of Baffles and Baffle spacing, Scale resistance (dirt factor), Overall heat transfer coefficient for both Clean and Fouled conditions, Pressure drops…etc. and many more
- Ability to track calculation changes from trial to another.
- Estimate the Physical properties of pure components for more than 1450 components; the database has the ability to estimate Thermal Conductivity, Density, Heat Capacity and Viscosity. The database also included critical properties, boiling and melting points and come as separate software but easily integrated with the software.
- Ability to add your own properties in the additional user databases.
- Tube counts and standard tube sizes tables
- Fouling factors
- Overall heat transfer coefficients
- Material Thermal Conductivities.
- Maximum Allowable design velocities inside tubes for liquids
- Ability to add your own components to use for simulations.
Condenser Design (CnD) 1.0 Utilities software developed by WeBBusterZ Engineering Software. The license of this utilities software is demo, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this utilities software Condenser Design (CnD). If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Condenser Design (CnD), you should buy from original publisher WeBBusterZ Engineering Software.