DBF Commander Professional is a powerful and easy-to-use MDI (Multi Document Interface) application for Windows to work with DBF files - dBase, FoxPro and other formats with supporting of all of the code pages.
Besides of common operations with DBF files, such as:
- Easy and handy create, view, edit, export, print DBF (Visual FoxPro- and dBase-type) files
- DBF file structure view, change, export, and print
- Converting DBF files to Windows <-> DOS char sets with supporting all of the codepages
- Find/Replace in DBF file (Case sensitive and Partial compare options)
- Many useful edit DBF file operations: delete/recall record(s), pack table, copy record, duplicate record, and etc.
- Export DBF to XLS, XML, CSV and HTML
- Import from XML and CSV to DBF
- The most advanced filtering records
- Multiple fields sorting: any field(s) in any order (ascending, descending)
- Advanced field statistics: SUM, MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, DISTINCT by any field(s)
- Code page flag forced setting/removing
- DBF files with MEMO fields support
- and etc.,
DBF Commander Professional has several unique features:
- SQL queries executing
- Converting DBF files to ANSI <-> UTF-8 encoding
- Import/export data from/to DBMS (MS SQL, Postgre, Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Interbase, and etc.)
- Encrypt and decrypt DBF files with AES-256 (Rijndael) algorithm
- BLOB fields full support (view/edit BLOB data)
- Export to SQL file - script DBF file as CREATE TABLE and INSERT INTO clauses of SQL
- Wizard of building a chart (graph, bar, pie, area, point, and etc. styles)
- Command line support
- Multiple (MDI) document interface
- Fastest print preview report generation.
Thus, the DBF Commander Professional is the most mighty tool for complete work with DBF files!