DeployLX Licensing 4.1
in Development \ Registration Utilities
DeployLX Licensing is the leading copy protection tool for .NET developers for more than 10 years. DeployLX Licensing makes it easy to provide trials, hardware locking and remote monitoring of your products. With the included License Manager you can use one of 24 included license restrictions to match your copy protection strategy to meet your business goals. The rich user interface makes a great first impression on your users and makes it easy for them to understand and work within the license terms that you specify.
* Compelling User Interface for users that makes a great first impression.
* Protect ASP.NET & Windows Applications, class libraries and controls.
* License management tools that are easy to use but offer incredible power and flexibility.
* SDK to build your own license management tools for sales and support staff.
* Rules based licenses with 24 built in limits support myriad licensing schemes.
* Hardware Locking with customizable hardware profiling, tolerance, online activation and license transfer.
* Serial Numbers that can unlock protected features of an application.
* Trial/Evaluations that can be limited by time or number of users.
* Source Code for the runtime library for deep integration.
* Remotely monitor and revoke licenses.
* Network floating licenses that control the number of active applications on a network.
* Software Subscriptions that can be renewed automatically online.
* Generate licenses, serial numbers, activation codes and extensions from your own commerce server.
* Wizards that automate protecting Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010 projects.
* Globalization with an ease to use translation editor.
Visual Basic and Databases is a tutorial introduction to using Visual Basic for database access and maintenance.The tutorial is a combination of over 700 pages of course notes and actual Visual Basic examples. It presumes no previous experience with databases, but users should be familiar with...
This program is for programmers who want to make registration files to be send to your customers via your e-mail (Outlook - Netscape). You enter information about your customers, create a registration file and send this file via your e-mail by attaching it.It can be used by programmers of...
Learn Visual Basic 6 is an in-depth, self-paced tutorial for learning the Visual Basic programming language.It covers event-driven programming concepts, terminology, and available tools. It also teaches you the fundamentals of designing, implementing, and distributing a wide variety of Visual...
Beginning Visual Basic provides an interactive, self-paced tutorial that introduces the Visual Basic programming language and environment.The course is designed for absolute beginners -- no previous programming experience or knowledge is required. The approach to creating a Visual Basic...
Crash Course Delphi is a step-by-step Delphi programming tutorial for beginners, in HTML-format and with GIF images.Delphi combines the user-friendliness of Visual Basic with the precise control and speed of C++. With Crash Course Delphi, you can learn as you practice.
Lexpa is an Inno Setup integration for Visual Studio that allows you to create and build Inno Setup projects using the Visual Studio 2005. With Lexpa, you can create excellent Inno Setup based installers right within the Visual Studio 2005 getting all benefits of the common integrated...
Learn Visual Basic 5 is an in-depth, self-paced tutorial for learning the Visual Basic programming language.It covers event-driven programming concepts, terminology, and available tools. It also teaches you the fundamentals of designing, implementing, and distributing a wide variety of Visual...
Visual Basic for Kids is an interactive Basic tutorial designed for children aged 10 and older.Numerous examples are used to demonstrate every step in the building process. The tutorial also includes many detailed computer projects for kids to build and try. No programming experience is...
OpenGL Coordinates Tutorial with full Delphi Source Code. Tutorial on how to convert 2D mouse screen coordinates to 3D OpenGl world coordinates and how to draw with mouse in a 3D world. Also explains how to find World X, World Y and World Z coordinates in OpenGl.
For software developers, the Decode/Encode DLLs can be called from any Windows programming language (such as VB, Visual C, Powerbuilder, etc.). It allows you to automatically detect if a given file is UUENCODED, Base64(MIME), XXENCODED, BinHex, user table, quoted-printable, or plain text. The DLL...