Electrical Reference & Calculators App is an essential tool for electrical engineers, electricians, and students.Features calculators and guides that are in accordance with the most recent National Electrical Code (NEC). Simple and easy to use, ...
Electrical Reference & Calculators App is an essential tool for electrical engineers, electricians, and students.
Features calculators and guides that are in accordance with the most recent National Electrical Code (NEC). Simple and easy to use, you will find yourself referencing this app while performing your day-to-day electrical jobs.
-Basic reference of electrical components and electronics.
-Wires - types, sizes, gauges, etc.
Voltage Drop for Aluminum and Copper.
-Power Calculations (Watts, KW, kVA, Amps)
-Color Codes for everything from resistors to Ethernet cable wiring.
-Conduit Fill Calculator
-Motors (Horsepower, etc)
-And more! Stay tuned for updates.
- Ampacity Needed -> Wire Size
- Maximum Load for voltage or % drop
- Impedance given wire length
- FLC, Wire, Breaker, Heater
- KVAR Capacitor Correction
- NEMA Motor Dimensions
- Voltage Drop -> Wire Size
- Dwelling Service Size
- GEC Size
- EGC Size
- Single Family Dwelling
- Multi Family Dwelling
- Range Calculations
- Ampacity / Wire Size for AWG
- Wire Size -> Ampacity
- New Ampacity section includes
- Improved user interface,
- Ethernet TIA-568A/B Color Codes
- RJ 11/14/25 Color Codes
- Resistor Color Codes
- Metric Construction Fraction, Decimal converter
- Parallel Load Calculator
- Pire Wheel / Ohms Law
- Cover Depth
- > 700 locations with Ambient Temps
- Boxes / Cover
-National Electrical Code 2005, 2008 and
- NEW Residential/Load Calculations
- Box Size from Wires / Devices
- Box Size from Cables / Devices
- Standard Box and Typical Plaster Ring INfo
- Pull Box Sizing
- Conduit Fill
- Wires -> Conduit Size Needed
- Wires/Conduit -> % full
- Maximum Wires/Conduit
- Minimum Bend Radius One-Shot/Full Shoe
- Voltage Drop
- Required voltage or % drop -> Wire Size
- Voltage Drop Calculation
- Maximum Length for voltage or % drop
- Conduit Size Details
- Wire Size Details
- Conduit Bending
- Standard and Rolled Offsets
- Parallel Offsets
- 3-point Saddle
- Overcurrent Protection Device Sizing
- Transformer Faults
- Wire / Device info
- Standard Receptacle configurations
- AWG-Metric wire size comparison
- Temperature Conversion for 8 different scales
Electrical Reference 1.0 Productivity software developed by FWSMC. The license of this productivity software is shareware$, the price is 0.99, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this productivity software Electrical Reference. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Electrical Reference, you should buy from original publisher FWSMC.