With Febooti Command line email you can send mail directly from windows command line (DOS prompt). You can attach files to email, use HTML e-mail messages, use CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy).
With Febooti Command line email you can send mail directly from windows command line (DOS prompt). You can attach files to email, use HTML e-mail messages, use CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy). Call Febooti Command line email from Scheduled Tasks, CGI scripts, VBA, virtually from any software, also can be used in automatic email tasks and MAPI replacement.
Also, you can set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML emails, set message text encoding and more. FREE lifetime updates / upgrades for registered users!
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and STARTTLS to provide maximum security by encrypting communication session between Command line email client and SMTP server (including Exchange Server and Lotus Notes).
* Additional AUTH methods - NTLM (NT LAN Manager), CRAM-MD5 authentication methods added to previous PLAIN and LOGIN. Automatic authentication (AUTH AUTO) method detection introduced.
* Improved speed - Command line email has been optimized for even better email sending efficiency.
* Intensive and extended debuging and testing has led to significant number of improvements and bugfixes, making Command line email even more stable, fast and efficient.
Febooti Command line email features:</b>
* Send email from command line to any number of recipients.
* Send email from Scheduled Tasks, any software that execute external commands, CGI scripts (ASP, PHP, etc.).
* Use SMTP mail server authentication (AUTH PLAIN, LOGIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5, AUTO) before sending email.
* Send email using CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy).
* Send email with unlimited attachments.
* Send email message using plain text or HTML message with embedded pictures.
* Set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML formatted messages.
* Set SMTP server address and outgoing SMTP server port. The address may be used as a traditional URL (e.g. mail.sender.com) or as an IP numeric address (e.g. 10.25.125.123).
* Support for friendly name in both the TO and FROM fields (name appears in email instead of e-mail address).
* Batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%.
* Ability to take parameters from a text file or files (USEFILE / CONFIG).
* Ability to operate with standard .EML files.
* Ability to set message text encoding.
* Ability to set message priority (HIGHEST, HIGH, NORMAL, LOW, LOWEST, NOT SET).
* Optional reply-to email address and reply-to friendly name.
* Option to request read confirmation.
* Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions).
* Bind IP address (if more than one Interface / LAN card is used).
* Ability to set timeouts manually.
* Optionally displays Windows message box after message is send.
* Optional quiet mode - suppress normal output.
* Optional debug mode (DEBUG / DEBUGX) - view internal variables and SMTP server messages.
* Fast Install / Uninstall (uses MSI technology).
* e-update - checks for latest version updates automatically.
* Works on Windows (98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 2003 & 2008 Server) 32 and 64-bit versions.
Febooti Command line email - send mail from Windows command line 4.0 Ripping & Encoding Tools software developed by febooti software. The license of this ripping & encoding tools software is shareware, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this ripping & encoding tools software Febooti Command line email - send mail from Windows command line. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Febooti Command line email - send mail from Windows command line, you should buy from original publisher febooti software.