Flash Menu Factory 1.2
Epinoisis Software in Development \ Registration Utilities
Flash Menu Factory is a new software application that allows you to create stylish and impressive navigation for your website. Flash Menu Factory requires zero Flash knowledge. Creating a flash menu is a matter of defining your text and the corresponding links, the rest is job of FMF. Flash Menu Factory comes bundled with 106 high quality menu designs. With so many menus the only problem is deciding which one to use!Key Features and Benefits:
- 106 Designs (skins): 106 high quality different menu designs (skins) pre-installed.
- Eye-catching animated graphics
- Add Icons and Images
- Sound Effects playback
- Full customizable: Full customizable to the last detail (Fonts, colors, spacing, sounds, icons etc.) to meet the needs of your website style.
- Easy to use: No flash knowledge or other programming skills are required.
- Small file size for fast loading
- Usability First: Designed according to Jakob Nielsen`s usability guidelines. Your users will never be confused by obscure navigation.
-Button Maker Mode: FMF can also create stylish web buttons. For example you can use this mode to create an email button (protected from Spam robots) or other buttons for your website.
- Creates classic menus as well vertical sidebars and tabs.
- Additional skins are available on the web.
- Customized animated backgrounds.
- Add a preloader with a single click.
- Colorize function will match any menu design with the color scheme of your web.
- Simple, hidden and floating menus.
- Menu files are always compressed in small size for fast web downloading.
- A variety of popup animations (unfolding effects) is available.
- Automatic sitemap generator.
- Web Publishing Wizard ensures easy integration with your website.
- Fanatical Technical Support for registered users.
- And more: Popup animations, animated backgrounds, preloader, web publishing wizard, colorize function and more features are available for you.
Visual Basic and Databases is a tutorial introduction to using Visual Basic for database access and maintenance.The tutorial is a combination of over 700 pages of course notes and actual Visual Basic examples. It presumes no previous experience with databases, but users should be familiar with...
This program is for programmers who want to make registration files to be send to your customers via your e-mail (Outlook - Netscape). You enter information about your customers, create a registration file and send this file via your e-mail by attaching it.It can be used by programmers of...
Already have an MSI package, but your client need EXE file? MSI to EXE compiler can help!This is professional solution to convert MSI to EXE with minimal overhead and maximal compatibility. MSI to EXE compiler allows you to assign custom icon to the installer.Compiler can be used from command...
Learn Visual Basic 6 is an in-depth, self-paced tutorial for learning the Visual Basic programming language.It covers event-driven programming concepts, terminology, and available tools. It also teaches you the fundamentals of designing, implementing, and distributing a wide variety of Visual...
Micro Control Simulator for Windows is a study aid for students of low-level programming.The simulator is based on the low eight bits of the 8086 chip. It can be single stepped or continuously run. The CPU registers and RAM contents are made visible. The simulator is programmed in 8086 like...
Beginning Visual Basic provides an interactive, self-paced tutorial that introduces the Visual Basic programming language and environment.The course is designed for absolute beginners -- no previous programming experience or knowledge is required. The approach to creating a Visual Basic...
Crash Course Delphi is a step-by-step Delphi programming tutorial for beginners, in HTML-format and with GIF images.Delphi combines the user-friendliness of Visual Basic with the precise control and speed of C++. With Crash Course Delphi, you can learn as you practice.
Lexpa is an Inno Setup integration for Visual Studio that allows you to create and build Inno Setup projects using the Visual Studio 2005. With Lexpa, you can create excellent Inno Setup based installers right within the Visual Studio 2005 getting all benefits of the common integrated...
Learn Visual Basic 5 is an in-depth, self-paced tutorial for learning the Visual Basic programming language.It covers event-driven programming concepts, terminology, and available tools. It also teaches you the fundamentals of designing, implementing, and distributing a wide variety of Visual...
Visual Basic for Kids is an interactive Basic tutorial designed for children aged 10 and older.Numerous examples are used to demonstrate every step in the building process. The tutorial also includes many detailed computer projects for kids to build and try. No programming experience is...