FusionMaps v3 helps you create animated, interactive and data-driven Flash Maps for your dynamic web applications. Using FusionMaps, you can display geographical data distributed by category, regions or entities. Ideal usage examples are statistical display of data, flight routes, office locations, election results, survey results or business data like "Revenue by Regions" or "Revenue by states". FusionMaps does NOT work on zip codes or latitude/longitude.FusionMaps can currently plot over 450 maps, including all continents, major countries and all US states.
The maps are driven by XML data source and can be integrated with any scripting language (ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, CF etc.) and database. Setting up a map and connecting it to your database takes only a few minutes and doesn't involve any modification of source code, even for resizing. You can directly customize each map using the XML API exposed by it. As such, you do not need to know anything about Flash to use FusionMaps.
* Dynamicdata-driven flash maps
* Visual GUI to feed data and configure maps
* Integrates with any database and scripting language like ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion etc.
* Supports custom markers to pin point locations like cities, malls, junctions, office locations etc.
* Dynamically resizable to any size, without any modifications to source code
* Supports coloring by data range, with option to show/hide legend
* Supports different animation styles
* Supports drill-down in same window, new window, frames or pop-up windows
* 2D/3D Mode using bevel and shadow effects
* Fully AJAX Enabled for advanced client side interactivity and dynamic map change
* Supports multi-lingual (UTF-8) names
* Built on FusionCharts v3 framework and as such supports STYLES, advanced number formatting, tool-tips, custom backgrounds etc.
* Affordable licensing - Starts $199 for all the maps in the product. No need to pay for individual maps.