GdPicture Light Imaging SDK - Site License is an imaging ActiveX component to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert, print and write images in a large variety of formats.
GdPicture Light OCX can be used from any 32 or 64 bit Windows development environment that can call ActiveX components, including Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, PowerBuilder, PHP, ASP, IIS, MS Word, Access, Windev, Excel, .NET environment like C#, VB.NET and many others.
GdPicture Light OCX works with Microsoft Windows platforms: 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista...
* ActiveX library (.ocx) containing over 450 functions.
* Royalty free.
* High performance and speed.
* Easy to use.
* Frequents updates.
* Many sample codes.
* Forum support.
- Support for tiff, tif, jpeg, jpg, png, ico, wmf, gif, exif, bmp, dib, fax, emf and PDF file formats
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
- Advanced image processing
- Multipage Tiff reading and writing
- Drawing barcode
- Image enhancement functions
- Import / Export from clipboard
- TWAIN acquisition
- Pallets colors conversion
- Auto Border removal
- Advanced rotations
- Advanced Text processing
- Make Thumbnails
- Skew and de-skew image
- Read / Write EXIF, Thumbnail, GPS Tags...
- Print image
- Merge and combine Images
- Resizing with 8 diferent interpolation modes
- Drawing lines, ellips, round, bezier, curves...
- Change brightness, saturation, contrast, gamma
- Lot of filters and effects (emboss, blur, edge enhance, engrave, smooth, negative, red eyes correction...)
- Personalized filters
- Area processing
- Capture the contents of any window or section of any window
- Color anti-aliasing and smoothing for zoomed images
This license entitles an unlimited number of developers in your organization to write software which accesses to GdPicture light OCX.