in Mobile \ Health & Fitness
HRV4Training helps you optimize your goals and prevent overtraining by measuring your Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability. HRV4Training does not require a heart rate monitor, since it can accurately assess your HRV using the phone's camera.
- HRV-based advice helps you to adapt your trainings based on objective measures of recovery
- configurable test (single or orthostatic, choose test duration between 1, 3 or 5 minutes)
- configurable paced breathing to improve test reliability (choose between 6, 8 and 10 breaths per minute)
- extracts and stores the following features while lying down and/or standing: heart rate, mean of beat-to-beat intervals (AVNN), standard deviation of beat-to-beat intervals (SDNN), square root of the mean squared difference of successive R-Rs (rMSSD), number of pairs of successive R-Rs that differ by more than 50 ms (pNN50), low frequency power (LF, 0.04-0.15 Hz), high frequency power (HF, 0.15-0.40 Hz)
- works with Bluetooth SMART heart rate monitors (tested with Polar H7, mio alpha and Armour39) or simply your finger
- shows the PPG signal view to ensure signal quality during the test if the camera is used instead of a bluetooth SMART sensor
- lets you annotate your training days and training intensity to provide more accurate analytics on how your trainings impact your physical condition
- HRV4T Fitness Points to provide a single, straightforward metric to analyze your physical condition
- weekly and monthly overviews
- Trends to look at the bigger picture
- custom analysis on the relation between trainings and HRV
- data export via email or Dropbox
- RR-intervals correction
- delete past recordings
- share on the main social networks
- monitor connection quality
More details on HRV and app usage are available here: http://www.marcoaltini.com/2/post/2013/12/hrv4training-app-details.html
More details on HRV using the phone's camera are available here: http://www.marcoaltini.com/2/post/2014/01/heart-rate-variability-using-the-phones-camera.html
Blue Light Filter for Eye Care is an easy-to-use and useful app to protect your eyes while using Android devices. Blue light emitted from your smartphone or tablet causes eye strain and keeps you from falling asleep at night, this app adjusts your screen color to filter the harmful blue light and...
50,000 FREE Baby Names is the BEST baby name app available and it is 100% FREE! INSTALL IT NOW! If you can't find the perfect name with Baby Names it doesn't exist! EVERY DAY babies are named with the help of this app! Features: Over 50,000 Boy and Girl Names Tons of search, sort and filter...
1000s of baby names. Explained. The best tool for researching a name for your baby, or even looking up the meaning behind your own!
HerbaFreq is a resonant frequency generator with collection of herbalistic resonant frequencies. Rife, Reiniger and Bahr frequencies are also included, some of those frequencies are acceptable and used in different devices from bio photo modulation, ultrasonic to electromagnetic stimulators....
The Baby Names Origin Universal app contains one of the largest database of Baby Names to help you find the perfect name for your newborn baby. This iPhone/iPad app contains over 50,000 boy and girl names with meaning and origins. You can browse through the entire 50,000 names database by...
Get motivated with Every Body Walk! an easy-to-use walking app from Kaiser Permanente. Every Body Walk! helps you track all aspects of your walks including distance, time, and calories burned. You can watch your progress en route, save your walking history for future reference, and share your...
This app motivates you to walk at least 10000 steps per day. It gives a daily and weekly chart and it integrates with a weather forecast to help with your exercise. When you reach 80,90 or 100% of your goal you'll receive achievement medals. You also have a history of the distance walked and...
Download The Smart Barre iPhone App today to plan and schedule your classes! From this iPhone App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, buy class packages, view ongoing promotions, as well as view studios location and contact information. You can also click through to our Facebook...
Go to guide for moms who want to be healthy, happy, and fit. Watch instructional videos, download helpful tools, read inspiring and educational articles each month for free from your iPad.
"Ran's Reader" is a barcode reader application for our "Ran's Night" thermometer. It can send thermal data logged through the night easily to our health management site "Ran's Story" for women. What can I do with it? - You can scan QR-codes displayed on your Ran's...