iFunia MOD Converter for Mac helps you easily convert MOD and TOD files generated by JVC, Sony, Canon or Panasonic digital camcorders to QuickTime, as well as other popular video formats including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, WMV, etc. The results can be played on most Apple hardware, and edited in iMovie, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro. Other features of MOD Converter Mac include customizable format settings, and trimming and cropping tools. You can also run batch conversions, and add subtitles or company logos to clips.
Key Features of iFunia MOD Converter for Mac:
1. Convert MOD/TOD to MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, 3GP, WebM video and more;
2. Convert MOD/TOD to HD H.264, HD MPEG-4, HD MOV, HD MKV, HD MPEG2, HD ASF, HD AVI, HD WMV, etc;
3. Convert MOD/TOD for iPad, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, iPod touch, etc;
4. Convert MOD/TOD for movie editors like iMovie'11, Final Cut Pro X, iDVD, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, etc.;
5. Merge multiple videos and output to one file;
6. Set brightness, contrast and choose special effects to your video files;
7. Crop your videos to remove black bars and focus video;
8. Trim the video files to keep your favorite parts;
9. Add text or image watermark on your video;
10. Take snapshots of videos.