If you fantasize about a life that view, edit and share office docs on the road just like the way you do in your office computer, you’re not alone. Kingsoft Office for Android has proven to be a serious and great alternative to MS Office on the Android 2.1 and above system. It is also the only mobile office with full-features FREE.
The best choice for your android device:
1. Small Size, Stable Operation, and User-friendly interface!
2. Support 23 kinds of files, including DOC/DOCX/TXT/XLS/XLSX/PPT/PPTX/PDF
3. Open and save as PDF files.
4. Built-in file manager.
5. Tight integration with email application.
6. Support cloud storages. Such as Dropbox and Box.net
What’s new in version 5.0?
1. Newly improved interface.
2. Adjusts the display automatically according to devices.
3. Support Asus PadFone exclusively, switching screens freely between phone and tablet.
Writer for Android supports rich formatting including bold, italics, underline, alignment, bulleted and numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, spell check, find & replace, header & footer, bookmark, etc. Supports document encryption. Auto-Save and cloud print.
Spreadsheets for Android offers powerful data computation with support for 161 functions, cell formatting, add, delete rows, columns and worksheets, filter, sort, find & replace, wrap, format painter, freeze panes, conditional formatting, merge, etc. Supports Bluetooth or USB keyboard, document encryption and cloud print.
Presentation for Android allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, play slides,
Touch-highlight, insert text content, pictures, bullets, numbers, frame, quick style, WordArt, etc. Supports Document Encryption.
Over 12 million people worldwide are using this mobile office app to edit, share, and collaborate on the go. Download Now!