Lab Free Technologies
in Games \ Word Games
The cross-platform game for guessing the crossword puzzles. Designed for professional compiling, editing and easy guessing american and classic the crossword puzzles. Contains more than 1,000 crossword puzzles to guess. Provides a lot of tools for creating a crossword puzzle. It a dictionary of 31 000 Russian words and a dictionary of 41 000 English words. All functions:
- Creating and guessing a crossword puzzle;
- Check correctness of guessing a crossword puzzle;
- Save state incompletely guessed crossword puzzle;
- Automatic creation of crossword puzzle grid (beta)
- Automatic compiling;
- Semi-automatic compiling;
- Creating and editing a dictionary;
- Adding / removing words from the dictionary;
- Saving created a crossword puzzle grid, as a template for the new;
- Editing the font crossword;
- Editing the grid of crossword puzzle;
- Export crossword: RTF, PDF, PostScript(*.ps), HTML, Text format Across Lite, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, XPM, PNG, XBM, PPM, OpenKlest(*.ok);
- Import crossword: Text format AcrossLite, OpenKlest(*.ok);
- Print crossword;
- Statistics; The changes:
- Added the ability to create a dictionary from a text file with the words;
- Added the ability choice of the paths to file options, file statistics, dictionary file;
- Fixed a fatal error when you type in the grid coordinates without words;
- Added support for file formats crossword OpenKlest 1.1;
- Added saving position of the toolbar on exit;
Totally free and full-version casual games are becoming a big hit these days. Games such as Love Ahoy! are no exception. This is a unique game in which the player takes on the role of a cruise director, matching couples to earn generous tips and other rewards. The player will need to be careful...
A multilingual crossword puzzle maker/compiler and sudoku generator.The program includes the modules CPT Diagrams, CPT Words, CPT Clues,CPT Sudoku, CPT Editor, part of dictionary tools from the CPT kit, and CPT Wizard. Features: - interactive and automatic mode: the user can do any stepof the...
Word Solver was designed with the US game show Lingo in mind. Basically you have five or six letter words that you have to guess. You'll get the first letter given to you, but you have to take turns guessing letters. Word Solver works by picking up the keys you type into other applications or...
Create your own words and phrases. New phrases always available. To beat this addictive puzzler, you'll need to exercise your mental muscles! Start with the first letter of a familiar phrase, then fill in the missing letters. Once you recognize the phrase, you can submit your guess - or better...
This game is based on an old scrabble type game called Keyword. You are given a number of tiles and your goal is to create words using your tiles. Your word must connect to an existing word that has already been played on the board. There are a few different game options such as the ability to...
Aros Magic Twist is a simple word guessing game. A number of letters is shown on the top panel. You enter all the words you can think of that use each letter exactly once, in a limited amount of time. You can download dictionaries in many languages and check up the meanings of words online when...
Crypto! is a Windows version of the popular cryptogram puzzles often found in puzzle books and the Sunday paper. Crypto! selects a quote or phrase from its library of 50, encrypts it, and presents it for you to solve. Solving cryptograms with Crypto! is more fun because it is easy to try various...
Live Video Conferencing (Peer to Peer). Send live video messages using your webcam. Send live audio messages using your microphone. Programmatically select the web cam to use. Single frame and image sequence capture. Programmatically select the audio device. Compatible with any programming...
Jumblelaya is a word finding game similar to Boggle. Find words on different size grids by selecting connecting letters. The host can select to play on different size grids, different play to scores, time limits, and with a minimum number of letters per word.
Up to Six players can compete to prevent the man from being hung. Players take turns guessing letters that are found in the puzzle. If the letter is not found, then the man is one step closer to getting hung. Guess the complete phrase to prevent the demise of the poor little man.