The features of Lab Simulator for A+ include Lab exercises: More than 50 labs for hands on practice, detailed lab manual, detailed help file, comply to latest exam objectives.
Overview of Lab simulator for A+ by CertExams.com
- Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of CompTIA syllabus useful for students and it also includes objective type questions at the end of each section to test the student's knowledge on the concept.
- Labs for practice: Includes 50+ labs on various topics - Troubleshooting, Laptops, PC hardware, WAN technologies, Printers, Windows 7, Wireless Access Point.
- Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
- Question type includes: Hotspot, Drag and drop, Insertion of components, Match the following etc.,
- Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs, which is just to try the software.
- Instant online activation.
- Activation of Full version: Once a product is purchased, the full version may be activated online using program interface immediately after placing the order. The activation is automatic and requires minimal input.
Lab simulator for A+ 1.0.0 Teaching Tools software developed by Anand Software and Training (P) Ltd. The license of this teaching tools software is shareware$, the price is 29.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this teaching tools software Lab simulator for A+. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Lab simulator for A+, you should buy from original publisher Anand Software and Training (P) Ltd.