**Please note that this training is for the WINDOWS VERSION of AutoCAD only**
Learn to use the worlds most popular CAD design software with AutoCAD 2013 Training from Infinite Skills.
- Universal App! Learn on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Built specifically for iOS devices, with AirPlay enabled
- Over 15 hours of video content
- 121 individual lessons
- Professionally edited and produced
- Lessons presented by expert trainer Brian Benton
- FREE working files to ensure successful learning
In this computer based training video, you are introduced to AutoCAD 2013. AutoCAD is one of the most popular CAD (computer aided design) software packages available today. This sometimes complex software is broken down into easy to understand parts by expert trainer Brian Benton. Designed for the beginner, you do not have to have any prior experience with AutoCAD to get the most out of this training course.
Starting with the basics of installation and a tour of the AutoCAD interface, you will review the new features of AutoCAD, and then jump right in to using the tools available to you. You will explore basic operations such as using the grid system, panning and zooming, and learn how to use the drafting tools to create shapes. You will cover editing, using precision tools such as OSNAP and ORTHO, annotations, and using model and paper space. Finally, you will learn techniques for exporting and publishing your projects.
By utilizing short 3-5 minute tutorial videos, this AutoCAD 2013 video training course allows you to work at your own pace. Whether you're ready to dive in and watch video after video, or you're a more casual student who wishes to watch a few movies at a time, Learning AutoCAD 2013 is right for you. With working files included, it's simple to follow along with each lesson and verify your work. Just download Learning AutoCAD 2013 on to your iPad, and let your creativity take over!
* AirPlay enabled allowing you to view your videos on your television.
* Includes working files you can download to your computer and use in AutoCAD 2013 as you watch the training on your iOS device - freeing up your monitor space for the software.
* 121 individual tutorial videos broken into comprehensive chapters and movies - 15.5 hours in total.
* Go from video to video in order, or skip around; you're in complete control.
* 1X, 2X and 4X speeds allow you to learn at your best pace.
* Resume play lets you stop your training at anytime and pick it back up right where you left off, minimizing lost time skimming through videos
* Streaming video - allows you to keep your iOS device hard drive free for your own media and data.
This tutorial is taught by author and expert trainer Brian Benton, who has more than 18 years of hands on experience in mechanical, structural, civil, marine, environmental and survey design/drafting/modelling. He is also an AutoDesk Alpha and Beta tester, and is one of the first to get his hands on new versions. Brian not only knows HOW to use AutoCAD, but he applies it in his every day consulting business, so you know you are getting the best training available from someone familiar with actually using the software.
You aren't purchasing generic, bad quality YouTube videos. You can be certain that all Infinite Skills training programs are professionally edited and produced products. These lessons are envisioned and created by the expert author, ensuring a personal and professional touch on every video offered.
If you want to watch demos or more information on course content, visit our website:
and sample 18 videos from the AutoCAD 2013 training course for FREE!
Alternatively, you can download our free Infinite Skills iPad App and watch free samples of all of our professional training courses from:
These training videos are streamed to your iOS device on demand, with WiFi and 3G/4G options both compatible.