The best dictionary available for English language learners, from Merriam-Webster. Master written and spoken English with this app designed especially for learners and teachers of the language.Improve your understanding of English words and ...
The best dictionary available for English language learners, from Merriam-Webster.
Master written and spoken English with this app designed especially for learners and teachers of the language.
Improve your understanding of English words and phrases with full, clear definitions and numerous usage examples. The app also offers Voice Search to let you look up a word without having to spell it along with Audio Pronunciations, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more.
This is an essential app for anybody learning English.
* No Advertisements
* 100,000 words and phrases
* 160,000 usage examples that show how each word is used
* More than 22,000 idioms, verbal collocations, and commonly used phrases
* Count and noncount noun labeling
* Voice Search Say the word and the app will find it for you!
* Audio Pronunciations by native speakers of American English
* Integrated Thesaurus: Synonyms & Antonyms
* Word of the Day includes idioms and phrasal verbs
* More than 1,000 illustrations
* Favorites lets you keep track of words you want to remember
* Recent History lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
* Reader View lets you hide navigation buttons to see text in full screen
Learner's Dictionary - English 1.0.2 Reference software developed by Merriam-Webster, Inc. The license of this reference software is shareware$, the price is 4.99, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this reference software Learner's Dictionary - English. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Learner's Dictionary - English, you should buy from original publisher Merriam-Webster, Inc.