LiteCAD SDK is a tool for software developers who build own specialized drawing applications, CAD / CAM / GIS type. The main component of the package, LiteCAD DLL provides 2D vector graphics possiblilities and has a simple API for using it with the popular languages such as Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Delphi. LiteCAD OCX module provides ActiveX interface for the DLL. The SDK also includes a powerful CAD editor in executable form, based entirely on the LiteCAD DLL. Use this application to visualize your own project's possibilities!
- Graphics objects: Point, Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Ellipse, Rectangle, Text (single, multiline, arc), Raster Image, Hatch, Dimension (rotated, aligned, angular, ordinate, radial, diametic), Leader, Block Insertion, Viewport.
- Named objects: Block, Layer, Linetype, Text Style, Dimension Style, Layout.
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Explode, Erase, Join, Offset. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Various snap modes allows you to draw/edit objects accurately without tedious calculations. Snapping modes use ID markers to enhance operator speed and vision. Superior Polar Tracking capability. Command line interface offers exact placement of objects.
- Event-driven mechanism allows your application to control user's actions with a drawing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs. A unique identifier for each object facilitates external database referencing.
- Supports AutoCAD DXF drawings format. Other vector formats can be added using the plugin interface.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP/SHX fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Print Preview. Also you can use Paper space layouts to prepare paper sheets ready for printing.
- Multi-language interface. Easy localization to any language.