Mozilla Embedded browser is an open sourceware internet browser i.e it carries the source code that can be modified as per user's requirements. Every browser basically have a layout engine to work.
Mozilla Embedded browser is an open sourceware internet browser i.e it carries the source code that can be modified as per user's requirements. Every browser basically have a layout engine to work. Marked up content such as HTML, XML, image files, etc and formatting information such as CSS, XSL, etc is taken up by this layout engine and it displays the formatted content on the screen. A layout engine is typically used for web browsers, e-mail clients, or other applications that require the displaying of web contents.
Gecko is such an layout engine which is used in Mozilla browser .It is designed to support open Internet standards. Applications such as Camino,Mozilla Firefox 3, SeaMonkey, K-Meleon and Netscape 9 uses Gecko to display web pages. Gecko is written in C++ and is cross-platform compatible capable of running on operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, OS/2, AIX and OpenVMS.
Main features of mozilla embedded browser :
1. Tabbed browsing : It allows multiple tabs to be opened in the same browser window, each showing different pages instead of opening different browsers.
2. Spell checker : It is an applications program that flags words in a document that may not be spelled correctly as per the dictionary rules.
3. Incremental find : It is a user interface that provides progressive search and filter through text. As the user types text to be searched, one or more possible matches for the text are found and immediately presented.
4. Live bookmarking : When a user reaches a page that have placed a piece of HTML code into the <head> section of a page the user will see the icon at the end of the address bar. Clicking on this icon brings up Firefox's normal Bookmark dialog which allows the user to store the link as a bookmark.
5. Download manager : An inbuilt download manager is provided. It is basically a computer program dedicated to the task of downloading/uploading possibly unrelated stand-alone files.
6. An integrated search system that uses the user's desired search engine like goggle, yahoo etc.
Mozilla Embedded Browser 4.0 Internet software developed by Mozilla. The license of this internet software is freeware, the price is free, you can free download and get a fully functional freeware version of Mozilla Embedded Browser. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this internet freeware Mozilla Embedded Browser. Always use genuine version that is released by original publisher Mozilla.