Multi-Language Add-In for Visual Studio 2010 5.02.0005
in Development \ Specialized Tools
The Multi-Language Add-In provides an easy way to add localization to Windows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF and C++/MFC projects. It is fully integrated into Visual Studio and runs in dockable tool window.
These are some of the major features:
- automatic detection of text strings in your project, including texts in the user interface (for example in the form designer or an ASP page) and texts in the source code
- stores translations in a project database in XML format
- selection of individual texts for translation
- hiding texts which do not require translation
- add comments to texts as an aid to translation
- simple grid editor with one column per language
- export to Excel or OpenOffice spreadsheet for professional translation
- import completed translations back from the spreadsheet
- automatic online translation with Microsoft or Google translators (subject to support for specific combination of languages). This is a great way to make a quick demonstration version in another language, but not suitable for a released product.
- global database of reusable translations (translation memory)
- support for different project types (Windows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF, MFC)
- support for different programming languages (C#, VB.NET, C++, unmanaged C++)
- generates supporting code automatically
- can add support for switching between language at runtime
- can add a language selection dialog to the project
- support for far eastern languages
- select or hide texts in the source code with regular expressions, matching either the contents of the text string, or the surrounding code on the same line
Turbo Pascal compiler written in Turbo Pascal. This is not the "original" Borland source code of the Turbo Pascal since it was not written in Pascal. This is TPC16, a Turbo Pascal compatible compiler written from scratch. It is completely source-code compatible with the Borland Turbo...
Red Koda is an easy to use UML authoring tool. It supports 13 UML2 diagrams. With short-cut keys and auto resize, you can finish your diagrams faster and faster. Other features like snaps to guidelines. copy to clipboard, export graphics format BMP, JPEG, GIF and print with actual size, fit to...
ExeScript Bat to Exe is a program designed to save time for developers and administrators who need to be able to convert or compile batch files and various other formats into executable programs. This also allows you to produce far more versatile and useful software solutions, since everything...
Software USB port sniffer, USB protocol analyzer and data logger. This Universal Serial Bus monitoring utility can spy, capture, view, log, analyze, test usb device activity performing connection traffic analysis. Software USB monitoring tool. You can use this USB aquisition system as connection...
View, Edit and Analyze Hexadecimal Data and Binary Files of any Size. Free Hex Editor Neo is a large files optimized freeware hex editor for everyone who works with ASCII, hex, decimal, float, double and binary data. Make patches with just two mouse clicks, manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI,...
Visual protocol Simulator software is a serial port analyzer allows programmers to design and run protocol packets on the target system via RS232 serial port. VPS is a complete integrated development environment (IDE) for packet design, project management, packet simulation, analyzing, monitoring...
4 Menu Basic allows you to create an autoplay / autorun CD where you can put any kind of file. The user simply inserts the CD, then a menu window will be shown with simple buttons: a click on one of the button starts your file. No configuration, no programming, no hassle, as the program...
Diggernaut is a cloud based service for web scraping, data extraction and other ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tasks. If you are a reseller of goods and your supplier does not let you have their data in a suitable format, such as excel or csv, you will have to manually retrieve data from their...
Tesseract PAD Submitter is a tool useful for software developers who wants to increase the popularity of their software products and so their sales. Tesseract PAD Submitter helps submit software information to different hundreds of PAD enabled web sites.
The RTPatch family of software products enable you to update software and data with just the byte-level changes. Also called diff, binary diff, software updating or just plain patching, RTPatch was the first commerical product of its kind, released in 1991, and has been the market leader ever...