Turn your computer into a multitrack music recording studio
n-Track Software for Windows x64 has been developing audio software since 1995, when the first version of n-Track was released. Back then it was a simple box with a few buttons that allowed to record 4 tracks. At that time multitrack recording was still done on tape. Since then n-Track has been steadily evolving in a full featured program and is now one of the most popular audio recording software on the internet.
n-Track is avaialble as trial version, so that you can freely download and test it. We sell n-Track directly from our website, the direct-selling method enables us to sell n-Track at a low price. n-Track Software is located in Rome, Italy.
Recording & mixing
# Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
# VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
# Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
n-Track is available for the following plaftorms:
* Windows x32 and x64
* Mac OSX
* iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch)
Soundcards & audio interfaces
* Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
* Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
* Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
* Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
* Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
* Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
* Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
* Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
* Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
* Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
* Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
* Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder