Office Live Workspace is a free Web-based service for storing and sharing documents online. The Office Live Update 1.
Office Live Workspace is a free Web-based service for storing and sharing documents online. The Office Live Update 1.4 installs
(1) Performance updates to make using Office Live Workspace with Microsoft Office programs faster;
(2) Office Live Add-in for Microsoft Office to enable you to access your workspaces directly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
(3) Microsoft Office Live Workspace Plug-In for Firefox to allow users of the Mozilla Firefox browser to use Office Live Workspace with Microsoft Office
The Office Live Update 1.4 auto-detects and installs these necessary updates to ensure optimum performance:
* MSRC 9x0 Cumulative Security Update
* Update for Office 2007 (KB951944)
* Update for Windows Vista (KB 933860)
* Update for Windows Vista (KB 945145)
* Update for Windows Vista (KB 945435)
* Update for Windows Vista (KB 948531)
* Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
The Office Live Add-in installs new menu options in the 2007 Microsoft Office system and a toolbar in Microsoft Office XP and Microsoft Office 2003. You can use these menu options and toolbars to open documents located in Office Live Workspace directly from Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You will also be able to save files directly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to Office Live Workspace.
If you use the Firefox browser, the Office Live Workspace Plug-In for Firefox lets you open, edit, and save Microsoft Office documents in Office Live Workspace directly from the browser using Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
- To install this download:
1. Click the Download button (above) and click Run.
2. Click Install. The performance updates required on your computer will be installed.
3. In the Microsoft Office Live Add-in Setup Wizard, read the Microsoft Software License Terms. If you agree with the terms, select I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
4. If prompted, select Use Microsoft Update when I check for updates (recommended) to set up automatic updates for Windows and other Microsoft products. Click Close.
5. When the Microsoft Office Live Add-in Setup Wizard finishes, click Close.
6. In order for the updates to take effect:
a. Close and then open all Web browser windows.
b. Windows Vista only: Click OK to restart your computer.
- Instructions for use:
+ When installed on a computer that has a 2007 Microsoft Office Suite installed, the Office Live Add-in adds two commands to the menu under the Office Button in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint: Open from Office Live and Save to Office Live. When installed on a computer that is running Microsoft Office XP or Microsoft Office 2003, the Office Live Add-in adds a toolbar in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This toolbar has three buttons: Go to Office Live, Open, and Save. When you use these commands, you may need to sign in using the Windows Live ID that is associated with Office Live Workspace. You will then see a list of your workspaces and the workspaces that have been shared with you on Office Live Workspace.
- To uninstall the Office Live Update from your computer, do the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. If you use Windows XP, double-click Add/Remove Programs. If you use Windows Vista, double-click Programs and Features.
3. In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.4, and then click Uninstall or Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
4. Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
5. In Windows XP, in the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, select the Show updates check box. In Windows Vista, in the Uninstall or change a program dialog box, click View Installed Updates in the left pane.
6. In the list, select the updates you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. Follow the instructions to remove the update.
Office Live Update 1.0 Office Tools software developed by Microsoft Corporation. The license of this office tools software is shareware, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this office tools software Office Live Update. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Office Live Update, you should buy from original publisher Microsoft Corporation.