OpenVPN is a full-featured open source SSL VPN solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, Wi-Fi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine ...
OpenVPN is a full-featured open source SSL VPN solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, Wi-Fi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. Starting with the fundamental premise that complexity is the enemy of security, OpenVPN offers a cost-effective, lightweight alternative to other VPN technologies that is well-targeted for the SME and enterprise markets.
With OpenVPN, you can:
* tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port,
* configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients,
* use all of The Encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet,
* use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library,
* choose Between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption,
* use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,
* use real-time adaptive link compression and traffic-shaping to manage link bandwidth utilization,
* tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients,
* tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules,
* tunnel networks over NAT,
* create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices, and
* control OpenVPN using a GUI on Windows or Mac OS X.
OpenVNC 2.1_rc20 Remote Tools software developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. The license of this remote tools software is freeware, the price is free, you can free download and get a fully functional freeware version of OpenVNC. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this remote tools freeware OpenVNC. Always use genuine version that is released by original publisher OpenVPN Technologies, Inc..