ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components) is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to Oracle from Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, Free BSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to Oracle from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. ODAC, a high-performance and feature-rich Oracle connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver. It provides both possibility of connection to Oracle by means of native Oracle data access and direct access to Oracle without Oracle Client.
- Oracle 12c connection modes (SYSBACKUP, SYSDG, SYSKM) in the Direct mode are supported
- OS authentication in the Direct mode is supported
- NChar literal replacement is supported
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
-Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 support
-Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support. It is also distributed as source code and is available for Lazarus.
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install of other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with OraDeveloper Tools and dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
Oracle Data Access Components 10.3 Components and Libraries software developed by Devart. The license of this components and libraries software is shareware$, the price is 199.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this components and libraries software Oracle Data Access Components. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Oracle Data Access Components, you should buy from original publisher Devart.