Oracle Data Access Components 11.1
in Development \ Components and Libraries
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to Oracle from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. ODAC, a high-performance and feature-rich Oracle connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver. It provides both possibility of connection to Oracle by means of native Oracle data access and direct access to Oracle without Oracle Client.
- Mac OS 64-bit support
- Oracle 19c support
- OS authentication in the Direct mode is supported
- NChar literal replacement is supported
- RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported
-Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- Lazarus 2.0.6 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 support
-Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support. It is also distributed as source code and is available for Lazarus.
- Android 64-bit support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install of other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with OraDeveloper Tools and dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
ArtfulBits Android chart (aiCharts) is a professional solution with a comprehensive feature set. aiCharts is a complete framework that allows developers to enhance applications with slick interactive charts in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and tutorials). aiCharts provides...
The Java Bridge to Exchange product is an effective solution to access data stored in the Microsoft Exchange server from Java. Exchange items like e-mails, contacts and appointments can be accessed, created, imported or exported with the library. The library can be used to integrate Exchange with...
PrecisionID Code 128 includes TrueType, Binary PostScript, and ASCII PostScript Fonts so you can easily print barcodes in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and Access! PrecisionID Font Formatting Components(TM) simplify barcode generation with a Crystal Reports UFL, Microsoft VBA module for Excel,...
Face detection software provides web developers the perfect solution to greatly optimize and automate the process of creating professional-looking, passport-like photos from original images of any type. Regardless of the quality, size, aspect ratio of the original image, the software can produce...
Add facial recognition and biometric identification features to your applications. FaceSDK is a multi-platform library enabling Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi developers implement fast and precise face recognition and identification in their applications. Working in...
The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free...
Ozeki VoIP SIP .NET SDK allows to develop a DTMF navigated IVR system written in VB.NET. In this sample program an IVR tree is built up from .xml file and SIP communication is supported by Ozeki SIP SDK. The extended codec support (G.729 and further codecs) assures excellent sound quality. The...
FlashViewer Engine is a set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which adds extra features to Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX or Netscape plugin) such as loading from any sources, grab real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing. This great solution for playing Flash movies is an...
USB Monitoring Control ActiveX Component (USBMC) - USB Devices Data Sniffing Control Com Library. Monitor USB Device From Your Application. USB Devices Connection Monitoring Component. The library lets you enumerate all installed usb devices, attach a monitor object to receive transferred data...
Dew Lab Studio includes MtxVec math library and additional signal analysis (DSP Master) and statistical analysis (Stats Master) add-on packages. Features include: - fast object oriented numerical/matrix library - Intel AVX 1/2, AVX-512, SSE4, Open CL and 64bit support enabled. - optional full...