in Development \ Components and Libraries
Planner.NET is a calendar and scheduling component for the .NET framework. The control supports yearly, monthly, weekly and daily schedule views. Each view provides a distinct layout of the time cells and can display events such as appointments and meetings. The timetable view displays a day's schedule where the columns represent dates, locations, tasks or contacts, and the rows represent hours or minute intervals. The major features of Planner.NET are listed below:
- Allows definition of custom-typed events
- Supports recurring events
- Can be persisted into binary files and streams
- Can be stored in XML format
- Intrinsic database serialization support
- MS Outlook import and export
- Timetable view
- Resource view
- List view
- Month view
- WeekRange view
- MonthRange view
- In-place item editing
- Interactive item creation and modification
- Single and multiple item selection
- Automatic scrolling while dragging items with the mouse
- Column resize in Timetable view
- Programmatic access to both schedule objects and the calendar methods and properties
- Numerous properties for customizing the appearance and behavior of every calendar view
- Rich event set
- To display via Windows Forms
- Print Preview
- Export the calendar as an image
- Fully customizable style-based appearance
- Customizable fonts, colors and alignments of displayed text
- Images can be associated with calendar elements
- Header and item shadows
- Custom painting of various elements
- User-assigned mouse cursors
- Rich choice of pen and brush styles
- AppointmentForm for editing appointments
- ReccurrenceForm editing event recurrences
- TaskForm for editing tasks
ArtfulBits Android chart (aiCharts) is a professional solution with a comprehensive feature set. aiCharts is a complete framework that allows developers to enhance applications with slick interactive charts in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and tutorials). aiCharts provides...
The Java Bridge to Exchange product is an effective solution to access data stored in the Microsoft Exchange server from Java. Exchange items like e-mails, contacts and appointments can be accessed, created, imported or exported with the library. The library can be used to integrate Exchange with...
PrecisionID Code 128 includes TrueType, Binary PostScript, and ASCII PostScript Fonts so you can easily print barcodes in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and Access! PrecisionID Font Formatting Components(TM) simplify barcode generation with a Crystal Reports UFL, Microsoft VBA module for Excel,...
Face detection software provides web developers the perfect solution to greatly optimize and automate the process of creating professional-looking, passport-like photos from original images of any type. Regardless of the quality, size, aspect ratio of the original image, the software can produce...
Add facial recognition and biometric identification features to your applications. FaceSDK is a multi-platform library enabling Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi developers implement fast and precise face recognition and identification in their applications. Working in...
The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free...
Ozeki VoIP SIP .NET SDK allows to develop a DTMF navigated IVR system written in VB.NET. In this sample program an IVR tree is built up from .xml file and SIP communication is supported by Ozeki SIP SDK. The extended codec support (G.729 and further codecs) assures excellent sound quality. The...
FlashViewer Engine is a set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which adds extra features to Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX or Netscape plugin) such as loading from any sources, grab real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing. This great solution for playing Flash movies is an...
USB Monitoring Control ActiveX Component (USBMC) - USB Devices Data Sniffing Control Com Library. Monitor USB Device From Your Application. USB Devices Connection Monitoring Component. The library lets you enumerate all installed usb devices, attach a monitor object to receive transferred data...
Dew Lab Studio includes MtxVec math library and additional signal analysis (DSP Master) and statistical analysis (Stats Master) add-on packages. Features include: - fast object oriented numerical/matrix library - Intel AVX 1/2, AVX-512, SSE4, Open CL and 64bit support enabled. - optional full...