PowerStar Electrical was designed for use with most electrical engineering design and analysis applications. Use it for commercial building services, industrial plants, distribution systems, power factor correction.
PowerStar Electrical was designed for use with most electrical engineering design and analysis applications. Use it for commercial building services, industrial plants, distribution systems, power factor correction. Any project where you need to know voltage, current, kw, kva or kvar on any and all parts of the circuit.
Save time on circuit calculation, most especially laborious calculations of combined line to neutral, line to line and unbalanced three phase calculations as well as wye to delta current and voltage transformations where transformers are involved.
PowerStar Electrical engineering software features:
* Draw and print single line diagram.
* Display complete device information includes node voltages, voltage drops, current, kW, kVA and kVAr flow.
* Evaluate the effects of disconnected devices and branches on the rest of the circuit.
* Calculate three-phase, line to neutral and line to line load flow.
* Click on symbol to display or edit device rating and other properties.
* Mouseover any symbol to display electrical data.
* Highlight devices with overcurrent, kVA/kW overload, over/undervoltage.
* Print or plot to any Windows compatible printer or plotter.
* Circuit report format compatible with MS Word, OpenOffice, Mac.
* Use graphics to annotate and add legends, title blocks, logos to the single line diagram.
PowerStar Electrical 3.10.1000 Utilities software developed by Megasys Software. The license of this utilities software is shareware$, the price is 195.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this utilities software PowerStar Electrical. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of PowerStar Electrical, you should buy from original publisher Megasys Software.