Psychrometric + Duct Calculator 4.0
in Education \ Science
A convenient, precise and powerful tool for HVAC&R engineers. This psychrometric chart use ASHRAE equations at normal temperature and pressure region and is perfectly consistent with all ASHRAE charts of No.1~7(SI Units) and No.1~5(IP Units).
Full functional trial, free upgrade.
Both Metric(SI) and English(IP) units support.
Save and load data function for each data input grid, all input data can be saved for loading next time program started.
1. Use IAPWS-IF97 equation for water/vapor properties calculating, and treat moist air as real gas for high precision;
2. Dry bulb temperature and humidity ratio axis range can be changed easily, the chart generation is automatic and fast;
3. Draw protractor for enthalpy-humidity and sensible-total heat ratio;
4. Mouse point catch, snap and calculation, output point information and many air properties;
5. Normal and eastern(China) style support;
6. Chart grid snap, aided constant parameter lines across cursor point, middle button pan and mouse wheel zoom for convenient chart operating;
7. Many process point managements, include point pick up, data input grid, point definition select, point add, insert, reduce, delete, move up and down, open and save point list;
8. Convenient interface for process and mix point calculating;
9. Once and twice recycle calculating;
10. Point state convert calculating, and give warning and error message, output point information if point state is OK;
11. Chart plot/display setup and management support;
12. Chart can be easily printed, copied to clipboard as bmp and wmf format, and exported as bmp, jpg, wmf or emf format.
1. Calculate air/liquid and round/rectangle cross section duct;
2. Calculate duct flow resistance, environmental heat exchange, and adiabatic effect.
Note: Outer coefficient of heat transfer usually 3~10, >10 when winds.
This software is used to reduce the risk of damaging the hardware due to faulty design of the circuit. It helps the designer of the circuit, to build and test the cirucit in software, before trying it out in hardware.If anything is found wrong with the design,it can be detected and debugged at...
Simple Solver is a free Windows application that can simplify computer logic systems, Boolean equations, and truth tables. The application includes six different tools:Logic Design Draw, Logic Simulation, Logic Design Auto, Boolean, Permutation and Random Number. These tools are built on years...
Unique interactive multimedia Chemistry teaching software which tests students as they learn. Topics covered include: elements, compounds, mixtures, structure of materials, bond energies and the Periodic Table. Plus interactive simulations to teach atomic structure, ionic bonding and covalent...
CHEMIX School is an educational tool for learning chemistry. It is geared toward college-level chemistry, but is also appropriate for high-school students, chemists, and teachers. It is equipped with a periodic table containing history, 19 physical properties + number of stable isotopes,...
ChemMaths is a engineering,mathematical and chemistry program. Software suitable for Engineering,Chemistry/Science Professionals and educational use. Offering an extensive array of features to solve, inform and interpret engineering problems/equations/data. Saves time in solving problems,...
Educational orbit and gravitation simulator for high school, college and beginning university physics and astronomy. Input mass, radius, coordinates and velocity components of 2 to 10 bodies manually or by dragging and dropping predefined bodies. Then watch how the orbits evolve under the mutual...
ENGINEERING POWER TOOLS is powerful productivity software for professional engineers. More than 70 programs and data tables are integrated into one easy-to-use package. The programs solve a wide variety of common engineering problems quickly and easily. Eliminates wasted time, hunting for the...
Chemistry teaching software which simulates the bonding of Ionic compounds on screen. Learn how Ionic compounds are formed by atoms gaining and losing electrons. Includes a reference section to support students learning with basic facts and information. Price includes full site license. Use as a...
Resistor Values is an electrical engineering program that will calculate the value of a 4 band resistor. Resistor Values will determine the value of a resistor based on the color bands or the reverse, it can display the color bands of a resistance value entered by the user. The trial version of...
This program is designed for students aged 9 - 12 in Primary 3 - 6. There are over 2000 challenging Science quizzes and structured questions to practise on. Topics include Matter, Living and non-living things, Plants, Animals, Reproduction, Energy, Forces, Simple machines, Water cycle,...