Quick PDF Library is a powerful royalty-free PDF developer SDK used by thousands of developers for working with PDF. It is a robust API with over 500 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal and more.Quick PDF Library is the ultimate toolkit for a project where you need to create, edit, secure, print, render, split, merge or manipulate PDF documents.
* Create, render and print PDF
* Secure, sign and protect PDF
* Create, fill and edit PDF forms
* Split, merge, append and combinePDF
* Extract text and images from PDF
* Edit PDF initial view and document properties
* Add text, images and barcodes to PDF
* Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)
The library is available in ActiveX,DLL and Delphi editions. Single or multiple developer licenses can be purchased and a source code license is also available.
Simple and fair licensing. When using our library you won't have to worry about how many CPUs your server has or how many desktops your application will be installed on because we don't care (well, we care out of interest, but we won't ask you to pay more!). Royalty-free, reasonable pricing (for one or multiple developers) and no annual fees.
Every purchase of Quick PDF Library comes with 14 days free email technical support from the day you register your copy, in addition to free access to standard support facilities (online help, knowledge base, FAQs, code samples and the Quick PDF Library forums).