Rack ‘em up Road Trip is an awesome game of virtual pool to play in your computer. About the game itself, it’s not that different to other pool games already seen, but this game has a particular atmosphere which makes you feel just fine.
Rack ‘em up Road Trip is an awesome game of virtual pool to play in your computer. About the game itself, it’s not that different to other pool games already seen, but this game has a particular atmosphere which makes you feel just fine. The game is pretty easy to understand and very intuitive. You will find everything you need at the Main Menu in the welcome screen.
The game provides extensive help to learn what you need to start playing the game right away. Organized in a tree structure on the left side of the screen, you will find the different categories, and the related information will be displayed on the right side.
On the main menu you will find three main options to play the game:
- Road Trip: you go playing around the country (EEUU) a tournament.
- Quick Game: you just start playing a single game the type you like, whenever you want.
- Multiplayer: you can either play locally or on-line. Locally means two players in the same computer. On-line means two players playing over the Internet.
There are several type of games you can play:
- 8 Ball: You have to legally pocket the 8-ball. After a legal break, the first player to pocket only balls of one group type (solid or stripes) determines what group each player will shoot for.
- 9 Ball: You have to legally pocket the 9-ball. The first player to pocket the 9 ball wins. The lowest numbered ball on the table must be the first ball struck.
- 3 Ball: You have to pocket three balls in the fewest number of shots.
- UK 8 Ball: you have to legally pocket the 8-Ball. After a legal break, the first player to pocket only balls of one group type (reds or yellows) determines what group each player will shoot for. Unlike American 8-ball, fouls are penalized with an end of turn and allowing the incoming player two visits to the table.
- 14.1 Continuous: You have to be the first player to reach 30. The player must call each shot taken by nominating a ball and a pocket. When only a single ball remains on the table, the other fourteen balls are re-racked and the player continuous shooting.
- Snooker: You have to obtain the greatest amount of points by the end of the game. At the start of a turn, the player must shoot at and make contact with a red ball first. Each ball has a certain point value (red=1, yellow=2, green=3, brown=4, blue=5, pink=6, black=7)
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web. There is a mobile version available as well.
About system requirements, here’s a list for you to check out:
- Windows 2000 and XP
- DirectX 8.1
- CPU: Celeron 667 MHz
- RAM: 64Mb
- Video: 16Mb AGP
- About 40Mb free disk space
Rack em Up Road Trip 220.127.116.11 Games software developed by Oberon Media. The license of this games software is shareware$, the price is 19.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this games software Rack em Up Road Trip. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Rack em Up Road Trip, you should buy from original publisher Oberon Media.