SMSC client .NET library is a .NET managed library for SMS/EMS/WAP communication with the SMSC through TCP/IP using SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA protocols. Supports SMS, EMS, WAP, ring-tones, 7-bit text, Unicode (UCS2) and binary data messages.
SMSC client .NET library is a set of components which allow simple implementation of communication between custom applications and messaging infrastructure of mobile networks. The library consists of four .NET managed components, each of them implements one communication protocol. Supported protocols are SMPP (versions 3.3, 3.4 and 5.0), UCP (version 2), CIMD2 (version 1.2) and SEMA/OIS (version 8.1).
- Implementation of both simple synchronous and high performance asynchronous (sliding window) mode for both sending and receiving of the messages and status reports allows to build applications that require very high throughputs
- Multithreading construction for maximum performance sending and receiving messages
- Receiving messages originated by mobile stations (MS) to large accounts (short 4-5 digit network numbers) - which is used for contests, surveys, voting services, database queries etc.
- Possibility to send and receive SMS, EMS and WAP PUSH messages, messages containing images, animations, logos, sounds etc.
- Ability to send and receive generic 7-bit text messages, Unicode (UCS2) and 8-bit binary data messages with ability to send and receive special and national character sets (e.g. Arabic, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean etc.)
- Support for GSM alphabet encoding with escape sequences allows to send and receive special characters (e.g. EURO currency symbol)
- Receive information about the message delivery status
- Support for messages containing User Data Header (UDH) dependant functionality
- Possibility to send messages in Direct Display mode (a.k.a. flash SMS)
- Possibility to set message delivery and validity time
- Possibility to attach an alphanumeric signatures to messages
- Connection keep-alive functionality
SMSC client .NET 3.0 Components and Libraries software developed by TOPS. The license of this components and libraries software is shareware$, the price is 860.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this components and libraries software SMSC client .NET. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of SMSC client .NET, you should buy from original publisher TOPS.